What to Expect from Us
- AgriFind search consultants will represent you and your credentials (resume or curriculum vitae) with respect and integrity throughout the search and recruitment process.
- AgriFind search consultants will aggressively and assertively protect your privacy and exercise extreme discretion over your professional credentials and related confidential information entrusted to us by you.
- AgriFind search consultants will be honest and straightforward and not mislead you concerning your qualifications and their match or non-match to career opportunities with our clients that you may be interested in.
- AgriFind search consultants will never attempt to persuade you to accept a career opportunity that is not in your best professional or personal interest.
- AgriFind search consultants will provide verbal or written feedback to you as quickly as possible after an interview with our client.
- AgriFind search consultants will exercise objective and impartial judgment in each search assignment, giving due consideration to all relevant facts.
- AgriFind search consultants will perform all search projects in a competent manner, and with an appropriate degree of knowledge, thoroughness and urgency.
- AgriFind search consultants will strive to be accurate in all communications with both clients and candidates and encourage both to exchange relevant and accurate information with each other.
- AgriFind search consultants will never send your resume or CV to a client without your advance verbal or e-mailed permission.
- AgriFind search consultants support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates.
It is our hope that we will have a long-term relationship and that we will be able to provide you with career and industry insights to support you with your career goals for many years to come. Just like any other relationship, open and clear communication is critical to mutual success. We welcome and encourage your comments and feedback.